Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy birthday to u...

Dear shi hui,

it's your birthday today.. I would love to wish you happy birthday and give you a big hug and a kiss...

Its hard not to think about u. It's difficult...

Im not sure whether do you still think of me or not.. u had awesome birthday.. u are getting to know new guys.. trying to get close with them..

My heart ache when i see your posting on other people's post.. where you hardly even respond to anything that i have posted...
u seems to be so happy.. and im at the total opposite....

i have not been happy since the day we broke off.. 22nd of August 2012..

ah... the only time that i was really happy were the time that we spent together in bangkok... movie at pavilion...

i remember you saying something. u said.. one is my so called bf.. another is the person that you love.
i love the sound of it.. i wished to always stay in that wonderland..

i love the way you hold me.. the way u hug me.. the way u look at me

the way u move on bed.. the way u try to snuggle wif me on the first night.. the way u tricked me in the game...

i love the way u smile.. i love the way u kissed my nose when i was drunk.. i love the way u grab my arms and say that u love it... and i love the way u play piano...

i love every moment that we have spent together..



im not sure what am i thinking now.. but i do miss u.. a lot.. what about u?

anyway.. Happy Birthday :)


No comments: